Earlier this week, Kathleen over at Reporter Turned Mommy awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks, Kathleen!
Once given the Versatile Blogger Award, there are four things you have to do:
1. Thank the award-givers and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
So, without further adieu, 7 things about me:
1. I love blogging memes. Obviously.
2. When I was in high school, I worked at Jacob’s Field in the Team Shop. Baseball will always be my favorite sport!
3. I love to cook and bake, but I really need a recipe to follow. I get very nervous if I’m just making it up as I go.
4. It snowed on my First Communion day and my prom day (yes, those were in May). So, I’ve learned not to trust Cleveland weather and am keeping my fingers crossed for no snow on the wedding day.
5. I’ve been a bridesmaid 4 times.
6. I used to have very short hair (see above).
7. I don’t know how to ride a bike. Seriously.
So, now I have to pass along the Versatile Blogger Award…
Happy weekend, all!