It’s been a long week, CLE and finally the promise of the weekend and beautiful weather seems to be here. So, let’s keep it light and breezy with Five Things This Friday!
1. You’ve probably already seen it, but it bears repeating. Check out Michael Symon’s awesome love letter to the city of Cleveland. As a two-time boomerang, so much of this rang especially true for me!
2. Looking for something fun and inexpensive for your Friday night? Check out the FiveOne Experimental Orchestra tonight (May 18) at 8:30pm at The Sculpture Center on East 123rd Street. They will be performing “Like She Said, Everything’s Fine,” a psychoacoustic piece. Admission is only $3!
3. Mondays suck, but free cookies make even Mondays better! This Monday, May 21 the DoubleTree by Hilton “Little Things Project” is coming to Willard Park from 11am-5pm. There will be free cookies, free wi-fi, a laptop/cell phone charging station, and deals to CLE attractions.
There will also be a DoubleTree “Swarm Car” delivering requested little things to lucky folks who tweet to @doubletree using the hashtag #littlethings.
4. Tuesday, May 22, Pier W is hosting a Mad Men happy hour. Aside from the normal fabulous happy hour deals, there will be giveaways and prizes for the best dressed. So break out your 60’s attire and head on over! For more info, click here.
5. Tomorrow is my Bachelorette Party! Woo-hoo! I encourage you to take my tweets and Facebook posts tomorrow with this information in mind.
What are your Five Things This Friday?
***Disclosure: I was asked by DoubleTree to help promote the Little Things event. In exchange, I was invited to ride along in the Swarm Car, but declined due to scheduling conflicts. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.***