Get ready for some football! The largest gathering ever of Pro Football Hall of Famers available to fans is coming to the I-X Center for the first-ever Pro Football Hall of Fame Fan Fest! Jim Brown, Joe Namath, Barry Sanders, Lynn Swann, Terry Bradshaw, Marshall Faulk, Warren Sapp & Franco Harris are among the players who will attend this unprecedented gathering of 100 Hall of Famers.
Fan Fest will offer twenty hours of exclusive experiential programming scheduled throughout four different shows, on Saturday, May 3rd and Sunday, May 4th, from 10am-3pm and 4pm-9pm. Included with each show admission, fans will enjoy this unique Hall of Fame lineup of events:
- A 30,000 square foot reverential walkthrough experience upon entry, dedicated to the participating Hall of Famers.
- The Gridiron. A full size 100 yard indoor field with special clinics conducted by Hall of Famers, featuring local College and High School teams. Fans and families will also have free time to play on the field, with Hall of Famers stopping by for visits.
- Draft Chalk Talk Theater. A 1,000 seat presentation theater, where fans will interact with Hall of Famers to discuss the upcoming 2014 NFL Draft. Fans are encouraged to participate in Q & A.
- Legends Theater. A 1,000 seat presentation theater, where fans will witness Hall of Famers discuss memorable football moments on their Road to Canton. CNN legend, Larry King will host the Saturday ‘Road to Canton’ sessions. Pro Football Hall of Fame President, David Baker will host the Sunday sessions. Fans are encouraged to participate in Q & A.
- FREE memorabilia appraisals by Heritage Auctions, “The World’s Largest Collectibles Auctioneer.” Fans can bring in as many football memorabilia items as they wish for appraisal, as well as, enjoy daily presentations in the Memorabilia Appraisal Theater.
- Interactive games of skill, suitable for all ages, including Quarterback Challenge, Touchdown Run, Lineman Push,Backyard Kick, Buttonhook, Shotgun Challenge, Mini-Camp & Combine and more.
- A gallery of iconic bronze busts on display, rarely removed from their home in Canton.
- Photo Opportunities: Fans will have a chance to take photos with Hall of Famers in the bust gallery, and throughout the expansive show floor.
- A Pro Football Hall of Fame exhibit titled, “Pro Football and the American Spirit”, featuring footage and rare artifacts honoring NFL players as members of the U.S. Armed Forces.
- Radio Disney Cleveland family friendly shows on Saturday from 5-7pm and Sunday from 1-3pm.
- ESPN Cleveland (WKNR 850AM) will broadcast live onsite Saturday and Sunday from 9am-3pm
- A 6,000 square foot official Pro Football Hall of Fame merchandise store.
- FREE PARKING at the I-X Center.
Upgrade tickets are available for the following:
- Four-Time Super Bowl Champion Terry Bradshaw will perform his Las Vegas style one-man show, “America’s Favorite Dumb Blonde” on Sunday, May 4th. Show times are at 2pm and 7pm.
- Autograph Sessions. 16 total. Four sessions during each show, featuring never before presented groupings of Hall of Famers. An exclusive, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Tickets are currently on sale online and start at $39.99. Or you can enter to win two general admission tickets, good for either day of Fan Fest, right here!
Here’s how to enter (you can do one, two, three, or all four entries, just leave a separate comment for each):
1. Leave a comment telling me which Hall of Famer you most want to see at Fan Fest.
4. Tweet the following phrase and leave a comment letting me know you tweeted:
I want to win tickets to the @ProFootballHOF #FanFestHOF from @WhyCLE: http://wp.me/p1fb9r-1Xn
You can tweet daily for additional entries, just leave a separate comment each time you tweet.
The giveaway will close on Thursday, May 1 at 11:59pm and the winner will be notified the following day. Good luck!
***Disclosure: I was asked to help promote the Pro Football Hall of Fame Fan Fest. In exchange, I will receive 2 general admission tickets to give away. I declined my 2 media passes due to scheduling conflicts. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.***