I’m so excited to share another great Cleveland maker with you. Kaylyn Danielle has just launched a brand new skincare company called Pure Okwuma. All of the products use cocoa and shea butter, sourced from Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
Pure Okwuma’s original body butter has great lightweight moisture and a fabulous scent. Here’s the stats:
- 98% natural: paraben, phthalate and sulfate free.
- 6X antioxidant powerhouse (think shea butter, grapeseed, green tea)
- Fragranced with an array of scented botanicals such as basil, green tea and bergamot
I had the opportunity to try out the body butter and it really is wonderful. It was the perfect cure for winter dry skin, but it’s light enough that I’ll keep using it all summer!
Pure Okwuma just launched their site this week and to celebrate, they’re hosting a Spread the Love giveaway.
Here is how you can win!
- Fill out the OFFICIAL entry form on Pure Okwuma’s Facebook page for your chance to WIN! Be sure to enter your email address correctly, as this is how the winner will be notified. Deadline to enter is Tuesday, April 7 at 11:59 P.M. Winner will be selected on Wednesday, April 8 and announced on Facebook. Good Luck!
- TWEETAWAY: Just RT and follow to win! One winner will be selected from retweets we receive from Monday, April 1-7,2015 before 11:59 pm EST.
- Join us at The curlyCLE FREE Consultation Event April 26 from 5-8PM at Vada. One lucky winner will be selected from new followers we receive on Instagram from those who attend the event.
The Sweepstakes is open to individuals who meet the following criteria: (a) are eighteen (18) years of age or older and (b) are a legal resident of and physically residing in one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, United States territories, possessions, and protectorates, foreign based United States military installations and wherever restricted or prohibited by law).
By clicking submit, you agree to terms and conditions.
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or its partners or application developers. You are providing your information to the owner or operator of this Facebook page and not to Facebook or any of its partners or application developers.
This is a seriously great skincare product! Your skin will thank you and you’ll thank yourself for supporting another great, young, Cleveland maker!
***Disclosure: I was asked by Pure Okwuma to help promote their body butter. In exchange, I received a complimentary body butter. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.***