There are so many great cultural events in Cleveland, it can be hard to keep track of them all! One of these great cultural events is the Chagrin Documentary Film Fest, happening October 7-11 in Chagrin Falls.
Festival highlights include:
- 66 films, representing 28 countries shown over five days at various Chagrin Falls locations
- Festival awards ceremony and after-party
- Dinner and a Documentary: Enjoy dinner at Radius Restaurant while watching a screening of ‘Landfill Harmonic’
- Panel Discussion: Behind the Lens. A panel of visiting filmmakers discuss the technique and experiences unique to the making of a documentary film.
- Pre-Festival 5K race on Sunday, October 4 presented by the Cleveland Clinic to benefit the Chagrin Valley Recreation Center
- Close out the festival with a screening of ‘Rattle the Hocks’ directed by Cody Dickinson and a live performance by “The Grahams,” the acclaimed Blue Grass/Americana group
Or you can enter to win two tickets to one of the Film Fest events right here! Here’s how to enter (you can do one, two, three, or all four entries, just leave a separate comment for each):
1. Check out the Film Fest schedule and leave a comment here telling me which event you’d most like to attend.
4. Tweet the following phrase and leave a comment here letting me know you tweeted:
I want to attend the @chagrindocfest thanks to @WhyCLE: http://wp.me/p1fb9r-2up #giveaway
You can tweet once per day for additional entries, just leave a separate comment each time you tweet.
The giveaway will close on Monday, September 21 at 11:59pm and the winner will be announced the following day. Good luck!
***Disclosure: I was asked to help promote the Chagrin Documentary Film Fest. In exchange, I will receive 2 tickets to give away. I declined my own All-Festival Pass due to scheduling conflicts. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.***