Are you dreaming of spring already? Maybe you want to work in your garden or you have a home improvement task that needs doing. Well, the seventh annual Great Big Home and Garden Show is coming to the I-X Center from February 5-14 to fulfill all your springtime home daydreams.
Show highlights include:
- Wolf Timbers Rustic Manor, a 2500-square foot Idea Home built by Blossom Homes and sponsored by Sherwin-Williams, Cleveland Magazine, and Ohio Magazine
- The Garden Showcase (my favorite part) featuring beautiful gardens around this year’s theme of Celebration! While there, you can also relax and enjoy a delicious meal in the Cambria Bistro.
- Great shows on the Main Stage and Loretta Paganini Cooking Stage, from Jason Cameron of DIY Network’s “Man Caves,” “Sledgehammer,” and “Desperate Landscapes” to Ursula Carmona of the blog “Home Made by Carmona” to The Beekman Boys from the Cooking Channel’s “Fabulous Beekman Boys”
- The Petitti Gardening Stage and Floral Mart to inspire your own gardening adventures
Plus, you can peruse all the exhibitors and find not only ideas, but companies to help make them a reality.
Tickets are $12 for ages 13+, $5 for ages 6-12, and free for children under 6 if purchased online (a $3 per ticket savings over the box office). Tickets are now on sale online. You can also save an additional $1 per ticket with discount code CLE16.
You can also enter to win 2 general admission tickets, good for any day of the show, right here! Here’s how to enter (you can do one, two, three, or all four entries, just leave a separate comment for each):
1.Leave a comment here telling me what home project you’re hoping to tackle this spring.
4. Tweet the following phrase and leave a comment here letting me know you tweeted:
I want to spruce up my home and win @GreatBigShow tickets thanks to @WhyCLE: https://whycle.wordpress.com/2016/01/22/why-great-big-home-and-garden-show-giveaway-5 #giveaway
You can tweet once per day for additional entries, just leave a separate comment here each time you tweet.
The giveaway will close on Wednesday, January 27 at 11:59pm and the winner will be notified the following day. Good luck!
***Disclosure: I was asked to help promote the Great Big Home & Garden Show. In exchange, I will receive 2 complimentary general admission tickets for myself and 2 general admission tickets to give away. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.***