As thoughts turn to Spring, I’m sure there are lots of home improvement projects that are making their way to the top of the to-do list. Which is why the Cleveland Home and Remodeling Expo is coming at just the right time!
From March 18-20, the Cleveland Convention Center will be filled with exhibitors, celebrity guests such as Drew and Jonathon Scott from “Property Brothers,” Matt Fox from “Room by Room,” and more.
Aside from the celebrities, other show highlights include:
- Tiny Homes built by Small Spaces CLE will let visitors see why tiny homes are one of the biggest trends in home design.
- Local celebrities compete for bragging rights with the Better Gnomes and Gardens show feature. Celebrities will design their own gnome for display at the entrance to the Expo and visitors will vote on their favorite. They will also be able to bid in a silent auction to benefit a local charity.
- Designed for the attendee that would like to be a do-it-yourselfer, the How-To Stage, will provide step-by-step instruction on how to use many of the products or services available to purchase or for hire at the Expo.
- The Marketplace will feature products for cash-and-carry from local artisans and vendors.
- Year-round fresh cut flowers offer a simple way to perk up any space. Stop by the A.J. Heil Florist Flower Market to take home a bouquet of fresh flowers.
- Relax and enjoy beverages and a light snack at Club Cambria.
If you have a home improvement project and need a spark of inspiration, check out the Cleveland Home and Remodeling Expo. Tickets are $10 at the door, but you can save $2 per ticket by purchasing online. Use promo code CLEHR to save an additional $1 on your ticket.
Or, you can enter to win two tickets right here! Here’s how to enter: you can do one, two, three, or all four entries, just leave a separate comment for each.
1. Leave a comment here telling me what home improvement project you’re hoping to undertake this spring.
4. Tweet the following phrase and leave a comment here letting me know you tweeted:
I want to attend the Cleveland Home & Remodeling Expo thanks to @GreatBigShow and @WhyCLE: https://whycle.com/2016/03/04/why-cleveland-home-and-remodeling-show-giveaway #giveaway
You can tweet once per day for additional entries, just leave a separate comment here each time you tweet.
The giveaway will close on Wednesday, March 9 at 11:59pm and the winner will be notified the following day. Good luck!
***Disclosure: I was asked to help promote the Cleveland Home and Remodeling Expo. In exchange, I will receive two complimentary tickets for myself and two tickets to give away. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.***