As thoughts turn to Spring and we clean up from those crazy windstorms, I’m sure there are lots of home improvement projects that are making their way to the top of the to-do list. Which is why the Cleveland Home and Remodeling Expo is coming at just the right time!
From March 24-26, the Cleveland Convention Center will be filled with exhibitors, celebrity guests such as Hillary Farr from “Love It or List It” and Jeff Lewis from “Flipping Out” and more.
Aside from the celebrities and exhibitors, other show highlights include:
- The Design Lodge, a 1,400 square foot show home designed by Weaver Barns
- The Builder’s Association Housing Resource Center, with access to industry professionals for 15-minute one-on-one sessions to answer your questions
- The Marketplace, where you can shop artisans and other vendors
- Club Cambria with beverages, light snacks, and live entertainment
If you have a home improvement project and need a spark of inspiration, check out the Cleveland Home and Remodeling Expo. Tickets are $8 online ($5 for children ages 6-12) and $10 at the door. You can also save an additional $1 per ticket by using code CLEHR17 at checkout when you purchase online.
Or, you can enter to win two tickets to Cleveland Home and Remodeling Expo right here! Here’s how to enter: you can do one, two, three, or all four entries, just leave a separate comment for each.
1. Leave a comment here telling me what home improvement project you’re hoping to undertake this spring.
4. Tweet the following phrase and leave a comment here letting me know you tweeted:
I want to attend the Cleveland Home & Remodeling Expo thanks to @GreatBigShow and @WhyCLE: http://whycle.com/2017/03/16/why-cleveland-home-and-remodeling-expo-giveaway-3 #giveaway
You can tweet once per day for additional entries, just leave a separate comment here each time you tweet.
The giveaway will close on Tuesday, March 21 at 11:59pm and the winner will be notified the following day. Good luck!
***Disclosure: I was asked to help promote the Cleveland Home and Remodeling Expo. In exchange, I will receive two complimentary tickets for myself and two tickets to give away. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.***