On Tuesday, November 7 at Music Box Supper Club, the First Tee of Cleveland will celebrate 17 years of positively impacting children’s lives at their annual Grit, Gratitude, and You Breakfast.
The Grit, Gratitude, and You Breakfast includes:
- Celebration of The First Tee of Cleveland being named 2017 S.T.R.I.V.E. Organization of the Year by National Council of Youth Sports and AIG
- Address by guest speaker Andre Thornton, former Cleveland Indians player and founder of The First Tee of Cleveland
- The Del de Windt Leadership Award for Civic Engagement presented to James C. Boland
- The Doris Evans, M.D., Merit Scholarship Award presentation
- Special Participant Perspectives Presentation
There will also be a delicious breakfast and networking time to follow the presentations.
Tickets for the Thanksgiving Breakfast are $125 and proceeds benefit the First Tee of Cleveland’s not-for-profit mission. Tickets can be purchased online. Or you can enter to win two tickets right here!
Here’s how to enter (you can do one, two, three, or all four entries, just leave a separate comment here for each):
1.Leave a comment here telling me your favorite breakfast food.
4. Tweet the following phrase and leave a comment here letting me know you tweeted:
I want to attend the @FirstTeeCLE Grit, Gratitude and You Breakfast thanks to @WhyCLE: http://whycle.com/2017/10/18/why-first-tee-of-cleveland-grit-gratitude-and-you-breakfast-giveaway #giveaway
You can tweet once per day for additional entries, just leave a separate comment here each time you tweet.
The giveaway will close on Monday, October 23 at 11:59pm and the winner will be notified the following day. Good luck!
***Disclosure: I was asked to help promote the First Tee of Cleveland Thanksgiving Breakfast. In exchange, I will receive two tickets to give away. I declined my own tickets due to scheduling conflicts. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.***