Hey there, 2019! I’ve been thinking about this new year from a blog perspective in terms of where I’d like to go that I haven’t been.
So, here’s my current 2019 places-to-go bucket list:
1.Il Rione Pizzeria – How have I not been to this place yet?! I’m pretty sure I could house one of those pizza solo.
2. Flight Cleveland – While I’m in the neighborhood for Il Rione, obvs. I like my Bucket Lists to be efficient.
3. Affogato Cat Café – OK, this is on Jeffrey’s bucket list. And we’re going today. So I mostly like just being able to already check something off.
4. Marble Room Steak and Raw Bar – See my reasoning for #1. How have I not been here yet?!
6. More general day trip/small trip exploration. Jeffrey is getting to be a great road trip buddy. We’ve had a blast on our Columbus drives. Currently on my list to get to: Toledo, Pittsburgh, Amish Country, and Cincinnati.
7. Nell and Rose – This just looks like a great place to shop!
8. The Van Aken District – In the same vein, I want to get some more local boutique shopping on at this new spot.
What’s on your 2019 bucket list?