There’s nothing quite as nice as a bright, white smile to make you feel confident! Hudec Dental has multiple teeth whitening options to make whitening your smile easy and tailored to exactly what you need.
Our teeth naturally darken over time and this process is accelerated by coffee, tea, tobacco, and certain medications. Going to a dentist for teeth whitening is not only safe, but also more effective, with longer-lasting results.
Hudec Dental offers several teeth whitening options:
- Venus White Ultra ($50) – a simple whitening solution that includes a 7-day supply of pre-filled, disposable trays.
- Venus White Pro ($250) – This treatment option begins in the office and continues at your own convenience. Custom trays are created after impressions of your upper and lower teeth are taken. Whitening syringes and instructions are provided to help you control your whitening process. The trays can be worn during the day or at night, depending on the concentration used and your preferences. Free boosters are included at each consecutive standard re-care visit.
- Venus White Max In-Chair Bleaching ($395) – This in-office whitening system consists of 3-4 15-minute treatments with a 38% hydrogen peroxide solution for a rapidly whiter smile in a 90-minute appointment. This system also includes Venus White Ultra pre-filled trays ($50 value) at the time of treatment and a free bleaching pen at each consecutive re-care visit.
- Whitening Maintenance Kit ($55) – This kit includes pre-filled syringes & instructions that can be used with the custom trays. Concentrations are available for both day time and night time whitening.
- Bleaching Pen ($22) – Venus White touch up pen is a convenient option for on-the-go touch-ups to maintain results achieved from Venus White Ultra, Pro, or Max. It can also offer brightening of minor discolorations.
I was unable to do the Venus White Pro until I complete some other dental appointments (darn that teeth grinding), but I definitely want to give the system a try to brighten up my smile.
Hudec Dental has a whitening option that will fit your teeth and your budget, so give them a call today to schedule your appointment and discuss your options!
***Disclosure: I have an ongoing relationship with Hudec Dental as a brand ambassador. I received compensation for this post. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.***