This event is put on by Playhouse Square Partners (I’m finishing up my sixth and final year on their board this year) and has everything you could want in an amazing party:
- 2 bands, one rocking the Key Bank State Theatre stage and DJ Smoov rocking the late night party in the Key Bank State Theatre lobby
- Unlimited cocktails and dinner and late-night eats from Driftwood Catering
- Gaming tables, auctions, and activities throughout the theatre and lobby
- Awesome decor created by Playhouse Square Partners
- Dress like your favorite rock star from the past, like you’re going to the Grammy’s, or in your finest
All of this fun benefits Playhouse Square’s Community Outreach and Education initiatives, including Disney Musicals in Schools, the Dazzle Awards, and more.
This year’s Jump Back Ball theme is From Jukebox to Boombox and you’ll leap back on a musical journey through time on Leap Day, Saturday, February 29, 2020.
Tickets go on sale today at 10am. There are three ticket levels to fit your time and budget:
- VIP tickets for $200, which includes an extra cocktail party at 6:30pm in the Connor Palace Theatre, with cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and music from Sinatra CLE
- General admission ticktes for $120 for Partners members and $155 for the general public
- Late night admission tickets for $75, which include admittance at 9:30pm, the late night music and eats, and activities (limited number)
Ticket prices will increase as the event approaches (in fact, General Admission tickets increase by $10 tomorrow, October 30), so grab your tickets now to secure the best price!
I hope to see you at Jump Back Ball 29: From Jukebox to Boombox!
***Disclosure: I am the Communications Co-Chair for Playhouse Square Partners. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.***